Hey family, how is everyone doing this week? We just added a new Module in the Ngo Dac Na course called Ngo Dac Na Level 1 (Pressure Testing). For those of you wanting to begin the process of certification in our Ngo Dac Na system these pressure testing drills will help you know if you got the techniques correct.
If you registered for VIP training at the Washington D.C. Seminar then make sure you familiarize yourself with the pressure testing drills. (*VIP Training is for those looking to get pre-requisite credits towards becoming a certified Ngo Dac Na Instructor.)
Even if you aren’t seeking a certification in Ngo Dac Na, practice the pressure test drills to better your Kung Fu. Everything we do here is to help you improve and grow.
If you haven’t registered for the seminar yet, there is still time so check it out and get registered here: www.entershaolin.com/seminar
Also, we have the replay for this week’s webinar ready for you. Lots of great training tips, so enjoy!
Watch the Enter Shaolin Q&A Replay Here:
If you missed last week’s update, check it out here.
Let us know how you are in the comments below!
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
- Pressure Test | Pressure Testing Your Base | Inside And Outside Parry
- Pressure Test | Pressure Testing The Elbow To Wrist
- Pressure Test | Pressure Testing The Wrist To The Point
- Pressure Test | Pressure Testing Your 3 P.R.O.O.F
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | The Business Of Enter Shaolin - September 1, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Don’t Let Frustration Break You - August 25, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Pressure Testing - August 18, 2017
- Israel Seminar With Abbot Member Yahav Students - July 28, 2017
- A Look At Different Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Forms And Which One Is The Best - July 25, 2017