Hey family, how are you? We have quite a bit of kung fu training to cover for you this week. But, before we get to that, I wanted to let you know that you can find all the details about out seminars here on our seminar page.
Speaking of seminars, we are still making phone calls but we are thinking our next two seminars will most likely be in Denver, CO and New York, NY. More details will be shared as they come!
Today we had our good friend Sensei David Melker come in to be a part of our webinar Q&A. We answered some great questions and a few interesting ones too. We always have a lot of fun on these as we never know what may come up.
Watch Enter Shaolin’s Kung Fu Training Q&A webinar here:
Sifu Larry and I also created a podcast earlier this week which we are excited to share. It may just be our best one yet! We are getting back into podcasting after having a 3 month break, which was a bit longer than planned do to moving, renovations, etc.
We covered how to take your Kung Fu training to the next level and what it means to have passion in your martial arts.
Watch Episode 10 | Taking Your Kung Fu Training To The Next Level:
I hope you enjoyed the above content, let us know your thoughts and how you are doing in the comments below this post. Have a great weekend and we will see you soon!
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Ngo Dac Na
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot, Lite)
Washington D.C. Seminar
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Reflexology for Wellness, Webinar Replay + More - March 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | How Attending Seminars Help You Grow + More - March 2, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Be Willing To Love Yourself Enough To Change & Be More + Seminar Update - February 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | 5 Common Herbs to Combat Stress & Depression + Tips - February 2, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week + Choosing Healing and Dit Dat Jow - January 26, 2018