In this video we are going to talk about the first 8 moves in Sil Lum Tao. We are going to do the break down and teach you how to project your energy properly and how to apply some of the techniques in the movements.
Sil Lum Tao means little idea or humble thoughts. That all movements should be simple, direct, forward and centered. That’s the principle of what Sil Lum Tao is for. We are going to develop that technique today. I am going to break down the first 8 moves of the form. We are going to break down each section and show you how to properly project your energy.
It’s very important about the energy. There are many different forms there are many different ways to play it. It’s not about the order. It’s really about the principle of energy behind it. I am going to use my student Larry and we are going to show you the rights and the wrongs of how you are doing your energy projection your Sil Lum Tao.
We are going to show you the opening, the opening really doesn’t matter how you do it. Everybody has a specific way they open it. The openings really represent the families different lineages…
Already a member of Enter Shaolin?
You can watch the rest of the video here:
If this is your first time visiting us you can grab our 5 – day complimentary video course and E-book here.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015