I’m sure you have been wondering… (I know I was!) What does Ngo Dac Na mean, does it have an English translation?
Well, you and I are not alone! Because one of our Enter Shaolin fans Jacob Fisher was wondering the same thing!
If you have read our free Ngo Dac Na ebook here, then you already know the system principles come from Sifu Phu’s training from his Grandfather. And you probably have a pretty good guestimate (yes, totally made up word) as to what it means.
Instead of guessing and wondering, we can simply know right here right now the meaning behind the name Ngo Dac Na…
Simply Watch This Video To Learn What Ngo Dac Na Means:
Okay, be honest… Was your guess (or guestimate) of what Ngo Dac Na means close? Was it right? Or was it waaaaaay off? If it was way off, does the name meaning make sense with how the system principles flow? I think so… However, I want to know your opinion! So comment below and let me know either way!
I think it completely fits the principles we teach here at Enter Shaolin and for me it is those principles I was looking for, for so long!
Ngo = Power(ful) Dac = (A family middle name, we are still unsure of the meaning!) Na = Control
Stay blessed family,
P.S. If you haven’t read Sifu’s ebook yet… You can get the basics on our Kung Fu family principles right here.
P.S.S. For all of you still sitting on fence deciding whether or not you should join our online Kung Fu training site… We have a surprise coming up for you soon that will easily help you make the right choice for you!
- Enter Shaolin Update | Burning The Midnight Oil, Again… - March 17, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Can’t Adult Today, Progress and Spring Cleaning - March 10, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our First Podcast, Our Kung Fu Journey and Simple Self Defense Techniques - March 3, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Man Cold Mutations and Last Chance To Vote - February 24, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Communication, Not Giving Up and Why Your Opinion Counts - February 17, 2017