Hey family! How are you? We’ve had one busy week here at Enter Shaolin.
So busy we decided to make a video update to do are best to sum it all up and keep you in the loop. It wasn’t till we watched are video that we realized we look as tired as we feel! LOL
We’ve been putting in extra hours, researching for solutions like crazy and masterminding and white boarding to organize it all. It’s been a whirlwind to say the least!
There’s so much to talk about that Sifu Larry insisted we write it down to make sure we didn’t miss a thing.
So without further ado here’s your Enter Shaolin video update:
In this video we share about the following…
- How we met our first Abbot uplevel sale goal.
- Site upgrades and technical challenges.
- Suggestions and requests we have received.
- How Sifu Larry thinks the struggle is real.
- How Jamie thinks it’s all going to be okay.
- How injuries & technical issues can change up your plans.
- How to deal with those things when they happen.
- How we fixed my dislocated shoulder with the power of Qigong & Tai Chi.
We hope you enjoyed the update and we look forward to hearing how you are doing this week in the comments below! 🙂
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Ngo Dac Na Seminars
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family