Hey family, Jamie here! How has your week gone?
Have you been training… Have you been exercising? Let me know in the comments what you got accomplished this week.
I’ve been exercising and training daily. I’ve also changed my wake up time to 5:30 AM. More on that in the next post!
Last week I said I would share some of our adventures from our camping trip. Lets just say we were surrounded by sand and horses… Lots of sand and horses! LOL
It was great getting some downtime with Jaya and getting to hear the reminiscing of Sifu Larry and his high school buddy Chris.
Jaya and I did Yoga on the beach, we went down to the beach late at night and watched the stars and boogie boarded like it was nobody’s business.
All the kids had a blast (so did all the adults too) and Jaya and I found out we would rather be sleeping in a tent than inside a house. I am seriously considering setting up a tent in the yard. On top of that, I am starting to save up for Jaya and I to get a camper to live in full-time so we can be camping 24/7.
Not only is this a super cost effective way to live, we also will be outside more. Talk about a win-win!
We haven’t slept good since we’ve been back, the tent might have been hot, but being grounded to the Earth over rode that!
What do you think? Do you prefer sleeping on the ground or in a bed?
Here’s some pictures from our adventures:
Remind me next week to share about the military strategy of the horses… It was quite interesting… 😉
Now on to your training!
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Utilizing Qigong and Tai Chi to Weather The Storm - January 12, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Mpower Conference Details Plus More Kung Fu Training - December 29, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Top 5 Kung Fu Movies and Kung Fu Books - December 22, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | 3 Ways To Boost Your Immune System + Webinar Replay - December 16, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Bitcoin, Affiliate Webinar & Other News - December 9, 2017