Hey family, it sure seems like times flies. It feels like it was Monday yesterday. I often ask myself where the heck does the time go. During this time of the year people are running all over the place. It’s important to remember to make time for yourself. A mistake I see people make a lot of times is taking a month off or 2 months off. We are creatures of habit once we stop our habits it can be difficult to start them up again.
So instead of taking time off, shorten the time you spend training. Of course if you can keep to your regular training routine great! But if you can’t I understand just make sure you make some time for your training. This also goes for when you are sick. It’s been my experience that 97% of the time you are never to sick to do Qigong.
In fact in most cases doing Qigong will help you heal up faster.
Oh and before you get to your new training, check out this week’s webinar replay. 😉
Watch The Enter Shaolin Webinar Replay:
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot, Lite)
Washington D.C. Seminar
Washington D.C. VIP Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: VIP Participants)
Have a great weekend!
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Weekly Webinar Replay | Taking Time Out For Yourself - December 1, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update| Mpower Summit 2018, Webinar Replay and Swag - November 3, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | You Have To Be A C.O.P. If You Want To Know Your F.O.E. - October 27, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Moving, Seminar Footage and Remembrance - October 6, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Seminar | Washington D.C. 2017 - October 6, 2017