Hey family, how are you? This week we have a video update for you, some awesome training, a webinar replay and some other goodies like our Sifus sharing some of their favorite Kung Fu related books and movies!
If you missed last week’s update, you can access it here: 3 Ways To Boost Your Immune System + Webinar Replay
Now on to this week’s update…
Watch Enter Shaolin’s Weekly Update Here:
Highlights covered in this week’s video update:
- Our Amazon links are now more user friendly for more of our worldwide Enter Shaolin family.
- We’ve removed the forum, but no worries the Slack chat isn’t going anywhere!
- 2/3 of your training can be done solo as well as online and what that 1/3 is that can’t.
- Who the Ngo Dac Na teaching certifications are for.
- Where to find the VIP training and what lessons are currently available.
- What the VIP training is, who can access it and what to expect.
- How to find out recommended gear/tools, clothing, books and more, etc.
Before you get to the Q&A replay and the new training this week, I asked both Sifus to share something Kung Fu related. I asked Sifu Phu to share his top 5 Kung Fu movies and for Sifu Larry to share his top 5 Kung Fu books. I hope you enjoy getting a sneak peek into some of their favs as I have! Let us know what your favorites are and if you have already watched or read any of these. 🙂
Sifu Phu’s Top 5 Kung Fu Movies
1. Ip Man
2. Shaolin vs Lama
3. Shaolin Challenges Ninja
4. Warriors Two
5. The Prodigal Son
What’s your favorite Kung Fu movie? Share with us in the comments section!
Sifu Larry’s Top 5 Kung Fu Books
1. Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee
2. Tai Chi Classics by Waysun Liao
3. Wing Chun Kung Fu: Traditional Chinese Kung Fu for Self-Defense and Health by Ip Man
4. The Big Book of Tai Chi by Frantzis Bruce Lee
5. Analysis of Shaolin Chin Na by Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming
What’s your favorite Kung Fu book? Share with us in the comments section!
Check out this week’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay:
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Ngo Dac Na
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. This post took a wee bit longer than expected to put together, so I will be adding the books and movies into the recommended page this weekend to make them easier to find for future reference. 🙂
- Enter Shaolin Update | Utilizing Qigong and Tai Chi to Weather The Storm - January 12, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Mpower Conference Details Plus More Kung Fu Training - December 29, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Top 5 Kung Fu Movies and Kung Fu Books - December 22, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | 3 Ways To Boost Your Immune System + Webinar Replay - December 16, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Bitcoin, Affiliate Webinar & Other News - December 9, 2017