Hey family, how are you? I hope you are doing awesome!
I wanted to share something that was on my mind this past weekend and if you have been paying attention to your inbox, you may have already read it. Feel free to soak it in again and to share this post on if it has inspired you too. Enjoy!
Those moments and many before them were on a shoestring budget to say the least, even before I was a single mom…
I didn’t come from a wealthy family and while I almost hit the low end of the middle class a few times in my 36 years of living, I was usually in the lower class and currently am as I write this.
Health, wellness, mindset mastery, spiritual oneness, fitness, spending time with family and working on my terms were my big goals.
Some call me an optimist, but the reality is I am more of a realist. I see patterns and do my best to learn from my mistakes and others’ mistakes as well. People have called me lucky, blessed and thought I was crazy or some kind of modern day shaman for being able to create things seemingly out of nothing.
It’s because we get a lot of emails from various regions of the world and while there are plenty of go-getters, (maybe you are one of them???) there are also sadly quite a bit of people that when life hands them a challenge (whether health, financial, spiritual, and/or relationship) they never make it through the detour to the other end.
So how do you invest in your growth?
Are you a go getter? Is there something you have been allowing to stop you from living your dreams, doing more for your health, fitness, wellness, relationships or having a business or career that you know is your calling and passion in life?
All you have to have is a spit-fire will, mixed with determination, perseverance and a bit of patience too.
Without any of those, Enter Shaolin would not exist, getting to train with Sifu Larry and learn Sifu Phu’s system and have the opportunity to share it with you and the world would have never happened.
The shear volume of information and training is second to none. Not just Wing Chun, but tai chi, qigong, chin na and ngo dac na. There’s so much available in the members area it can be a little daunting at first. However, it’s broken down so clearly that anyone can take advantage of what they offer. Trust me when I’m say it can change your entire life!!
The team at Enter Shaolin, as people, are solid gold! I get more personalized attention as a member than I could possibly imagine. More than if I joined a physical kung fu school near me and paid hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a month to train. I personally have three Wing Chun schools nearby and I’ve looked into all of them. I’m positive E.S. was the the best choice!” ~ Brian Nelson
So whatever you have been waiting to do in life, know there is no more perfect time than to start living your dreams and passion right now.
We look forward to serving you on your Kung Fu journey for life!
Since we didn’t do a review week in October (seriously, where did that month go?), we figured there was no time like, right now! This is a great time for you to review and check out anything you may have missed. play catchup and we will do our best not to have the next one be over a month long. As you can see we have covered a lot, each post we send out offers you great training and often motivation, inspiration and some laughs too. 😉
Now on to your review…
- Enter Shaolin Update | On The Move, Webinar Replay and Pittsburgh Seminar Registration
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our Podcast Is Back Plus Limited Swag and Seminar Registration
- Enter Shaolin Update | Moving, Seminar Footage and Remembrance
- Enter Shaolin Update | 11 Ways to Find A Training Partner
- Enter Shaolin Update | What’s Your Opinion?
- Enter Shaolin Update | You Have To Be A C.O.P. If You Want To Know Your F.O.E.
- Enter Shaolin Update| Mpower Summit 2018, Webinar Replay and Swag
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | How to use Enter Shaolin’s Slack Chat - November 17, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | How do you invest in your growth? - November 11, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | What’s Your Opinion? - October 20, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | 11 Ways to Find A Training Partner - October 13, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our Podcast Is Back Plus Limited Swag and Seminar Registration - September 29, 2017