Hey family, how are you? I hope well and safe! We are having some crazy weather today, it’s called a nor’easter turned bomb cyclone. Sounds crazy, right? Prayers up for those that have lost loved ones and are without power right now.
Due to this unpredictable weather we are going to keep this week’s update shorter. We had a podcast planned for you, but had to cancel it due to this wild weather.
Instead we figured it would be a great time to look back at a previous podcast that deals with the importance of attending seminars and how they help you grow.
Some people dismiss the power of seminars for their growth and creating lifelong connections. We share our personal experiences with you and more.
Watch The Importance of Attending Seminars:
Or listen to it here:
Speaking of seminars… There is still time to register for our next one.
Get all the details and register here: www.entershaolin.com/seminar
Do you attend seminars for your passion, hobbies, etc.? If so, how have they helped you? Share in the comments below!
Now on to your training…
Watch Tuesday’s 9pm EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Watch Friday’s 11am EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot and Lite)
Peace, Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Kung Fu Webinar Replay, Tai Chi Critique Plus Review Week - May 18, 2018
- Enter Shaolin | Getting The Most Out of Enter Shaolin - May 11, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | 4 Year Birthday, Wushu Testing + New Kung Fu Training - May 4, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Prepare for Success + Kung Fu Training for Kids - April 27, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar Poll + Replays and More - April 20, 2018