It’s not how big your muscles are, nor is it how tough you are that matters. What matters is how skilled you are. Skill trumps muscle every day of the week. This Wing Chun video clip you are about to see was uploaded to you YouTube in 2010. Sifu Phu Ngo teaches the basics of using a Huen Sao, for those of you that don’t know what that is… It’s simply a circling motion done with your wrist.
It has many applications…
We didn’t start uploading videos to YouTube with the idea of starting a site like Enter Shaolin, it was really to see how people would respond to Sifu Phu’s teachings. It was because of the response we got back from videos, that I finally believed Jamie, that people not only needed something like Enter Shaolin, but actually wanted it too!
To learn more about what we do and how we do it, check out our free 5-day video course and eBook here.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015