What is important to understand about us is that our style is the Ngo Dac Na system with influences of Wing Chun, 5 Animals, Tai Chi and Chi ‘ Na.
More importantly we study how energy works with the body.
What that means is that the style of martial arts isn’t as important as how you use the energy within your martial art style.
Watch our video to better understand where we are coming from.
- Exclusive Abbot Training | How To Get Out Of A Muay Thai Clinch - May 19, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | You Are Never Too Old To Learn New Things - May 12, 2017
- Exclusive Abbot Training | Follow Through After A Bear Hug - May 12, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | My Kung Fu Journey, Member Q&A and The Hammer Fist - April 28, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Member Q&A Replay, Overcoming Depression Plus Armbar Takedown - April 21, 2017