In this video Sifu talks about the styles of martial arts we do. At the end of the day the style doesn’t matter.
All martial arts are pretty much the same. It’s not about the style it’s about how does the practitioner move.
Energy is energy it doesn’t matter the substance. You should use drills that enhance your connection, structural integrity, your timing and your coordination.
In all styles these questions need to be asked:
- Are you moving properly
- Are you structurally aligned
- Are you projecting forward energy
NDN Principle – Drive from the shoulder to the elbow then elbow to wrist then wrist to the point of contact
You may be wondering, if you can learn from our kung fu lessons online? Rather than guess if we can help you, we would rather you take our FREE 5 day video course and complimentary ebook to see for yourself.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015