We are looking forward to seeing you at our first full Enter Shaolin seminar near Washington, D.C.! We chose this location for ease of travel for our members around the world, great food options and the ability to site see if you so desire.
Before we get to the details, we’d like to share some testimonials from our Pittsburgh seminar which we have been doing for the past two years. Since these have piggy-backed off of the E.U.S.A.I.M.A.A. conference they are 7 hours of training vs. our full seminars which are at least 13 hours of dedicated training. I’ve also included testimonials from Sifu Phu’s seminars in Israel all sprinkled throughout this page.
You can find the full schedule and options for more training below plus all the details on the hotel, airports, parking and much more. 😉
Abbot Member Dr. Marlon’s 2 Year + Seminar Review:
Abbot Member Amit and His Wife Amy:
– SEMINAR DETAILS –
When: Sept. 15, 16 and 17, 2017
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
2800 Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA 22202
Room Rates: $119/night + taxes (BOOK AT THIS LINK FOR THE DISCOUNT BY 8/25/17)
* Call +1-800-228-9290 to specify if you want a double bed or king, otherwise they choose for you based on how many people you have in the room aka 3-4 people would be double beds, 2 would be a king bed. If you call in your reservation, make sure to mention you are coming for the Enter Shaolin Seminar to get the proper rate.
* If you want to come a day early or leave a day later to site see, you will want to book for the 15th and 16th and the email us your reservation confirmation number and I will have our coordinator add those dates at the discounted rate, just let us know if you are coming a day early or leaving a day later or both. 🙂
* If you would like to bunk with another attendee, please email us here and let us know, so we can find you a roommate.
Check-in: 3pm Check-out: 12pm
- Fee: 9 USD hourly, 30 USD daily
- Electric car charging stations : 4 , Complimentary
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport – DCA
Airport Phone: +1-703-417-8000
Distance from Hotel: 0.9 miles SW
- Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary
Shuttle Phone: +1 703 413 1300
- Alternate transportation: SuperShuttle; fee: 15 USD (one way) ;reservation required
- Subway service, fee: 1.65 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 10 USD (one way)
Washington Dulles International Airport – IAD
Airport Phone: +1 703 572 2700
Distance from Hotel: 28 miles SE
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: 30 USD (one way) ;reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 50 USD (one way)
Abbot Member Gil:
Abbot Member Dr. Faiz:
Abbot Member Raf:
– Seminar Schedule –
Friday Sept. 15th, 2017
- 4-5pm: Meet & Greet
- 5-7pm: Training Session I
– Structural Integrity
– Developing 3-Proof
- 7:30pm: We will be going out for dinner, this cost is not included in the registration fee.
Saturday Sept. 16th, 2017
- 9am-10:30am: VIP Training Session I
– Pressure Test Techniques
– Tips on Teaching These Techniques
- 10:30am-1:30pm: Training Session II
– Counter Attacking Techniques
- 1:30pm-2:45pm Lunch Break (There is a restaurant at the hotel as well as many others within a short walk.)
- 2:45pm to 7:15pm Training Session III
– Response & Reaction Techniques
- 7:45pm Dinner with VIP family
Sunday Sept. 17th, 2017
- 9pm-10:30am: VIP Training II
– Ngo Dac Na Principles Review
- 10:30am to 2:00pm: Training Session IV
– Developing Sparring and Combat Techniques
* VIP Training is for those looking to get pre-requisite credits towards becoming a certified Ngo Dac Na Instructor.
Total training hours for seminar: 13 hours
Total hours for VIP members: 16 hours
- Seminar Only: $497 Paid-In-Full or 3 Payments of $175
- Seminar + VIP: $797 Paid-In-Full or 3 Payments of $275
* VIP will get a $500 voucher towards Ngo Dac Na Level 1 certification. Plus this seminar counts towards counts for 16 of the 48 hours of live training with Enter Shaolin that is a prerequisite for Level 1 Certification.
* There will be water, tea and coffee available as well as some refreshments during training hours.
We have a limit of
30, 27, 25, 23, 20, 19 spots available for this seminar as to keep this an intimate experience and maximize everyone’s learning potential.
* Abbot member’s will get a 15% discount applied to their invoice.
Abbot, Junior and Fans from Israel:
Junior Members Jim and Wayne:
Abbot Member Nidal:
Fill out the form below and once we receive it we will send you an invoice to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you and working with you!