It’s because we know that even a newbie can pick something up and start practicing it right away and develop skill from it. The biggest factor to becoming a better martial artist is just consistency of effort.
In this kung fu lesson online Sifu Phu Ngo is going to talk about channeling. This is the ability to move your energy to where it belongs.
I am going to demonstrate and teach you guys how to develop the ability to develop channeling energy through our body. We are going to drill that can help you channel energy. Your going to need a partner for this. Just for the test of “live energy”.
You can do this on a wall but you can’t really tell if you are doing it right without some type of live energy in front of you. So we are going to talk about how to get this energy.
One of the drills that I want to teach you for your self practice is: ” how to project that energy out to your hands”? What I want you to do is raise your shoulders, so we are going to go to the off extreme off and teach you how to go right.
So basically you are going to start off with the raise of your shoulders while lifting up your arms. What I want you to develop is the natural sitting down of your shoulders.
When we sit the shoulders down, I want you to focus on sending the energy down to your elbows. So with both sides of your shoulders focus driving the energy down to your elbows. That’s the first set, that is how we learn to deliver the energy from the shoulders to the wrist.
First stage drive down the elbow, so as you drive down to the elbow let your shoulders come up, push your elbows down. You should feel that when your shoulders drive down your elbows feel heavier… You can get the rest of this lesson when you click the button below and join us.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Keep Challenging Yourself To Be More and Do More - January 19, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Battling The Cold Weather | Kung Fu Training | Just Do It! - January 5, 2018
- How To Take Your Kung Fu Training To The Next Level - December 28, 2017
- Exclusive Abbot Training | How To Deal With Someone With Fast Legs - December 15, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Weekly Webinar Replay | Taking Time Out For Yourself - December 1, 2017