In this video we are going to discuss 4 ways you can deal with a push. There are only 4 ways that you can deal with a push. One of the first things you need to do when someone is pushing you take a step backwards or to the side.
That gives you the space you need. It also neutralizes the force coming at you. A key thing to remember when dealing with pushes is being aware of your surroundings.
Depending on your surroundings you could find yourself stepping in a pot hole or trying to step over a branch or stepping back into a bar stool.
The 4 basic ways dealing with a push
- Outside Outside
- Inside Inside
- Inside Outside
- Straight Out To The Side
If you enjoyed this video and you would like more FREE Kung Fu Lessons check out the stuff we aren’t sharing on Youtube. Sign up for our free introductory 5 day video course that breaks down how Energy works with your opponent. This is the information that anyone who is training in martial arts needs to see. Click Here Now
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015