Most martial artists want to know how to create powerful punches. When you land a punch, you want it to be as effective as possible, right!?
Maybe you have already been working on creating powerful punches, but haven’t been getting the results you expect. Sadly, there is a lot of disinformation about how to punch properly.
In the video you will be watching, Sifu Phu will share the secret to creating powerful strikes that will leave your opponent wondering what the heck just happened to them.
While there are many methods to create a powerful punch, Sifu has his own science on how to get your punches just right.
Keep these 3 things in mind and you will instantly see an increase in your punching power.
1. Connect these 6 points in your body:
2. Make sure that you are using rooting power.
3. You need to accelerate your strike. It has been my experience that lots of people strike incorrectly. If done properly, a good strike can stop a person in their tracks.
A word of caution: If you decide to practice your punches this way, when you are practicing with a partner, be careful. If you do this type of punch correctly the energy will feed into your opponent.
What that means is you won’t realize how powerful you are striking , however your practice partner will. More often the first time someone punches correctly they end up not realizing how hard their punch was as it seemed so effortless.
So take your time and try not to damage your training buddy. Remember if you beat up your training partners, you may end up not having anyone to train with. 😉
Watch how to create powerful punches below:
Let us know what you think of this lesson in the comments below. If you need any help, let us know there as well!
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- A Look At Different Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Forms And Which One Is The Best - July 25, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Are You In It To Win It? - July 21, 2017
- I Want To Know How To Learn Kung Fu - July 18, 2017
- Wing Chun Training Online | Chum Kiu | Basic Understanding Of Closed Bridge To Open Bridge - June 26, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Why It’s Easy To Make Time To Train IF You Change Your Mindset - June 23, 2017