We pay attention to our YouTube subscribers. We try and address the questions that come to us.
If you have any questions you would like answered be sure to leave it to us in the comment section below. In this free kung fu lesson Sifu Phu Ngo teaches you how to escape a double gripping situation.
What’s great about this technique is that it really only takes a few minutes to learn.
Especially pay attention to the part where he is talking about moving your both your arms at once. It’s a great kung fu technique that confuses your opponents brain.
We would love your help spreading the word about us. Underneath this post you will find some share buttons if you wouldn’t mind we would appreciate the share.
We hope you enjoy this free kung fu lesson online. If you enjoyed it and you are craving more stuff from us. Make sure you get our FREE 5 – Day Video Course & Ebook Here
- Enter Shaolin Update | Are You In It To Win It? - July 21, 2017
- I Want To Know How To Learn Kung Fu - July 18, 2017
- Wing Chun Training Online | Chum Kiu | Basic Understanding Of Closed Bridge To Open Bridge - June 26, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Why It’s Easy To Make Time To Train IF You Change Your Mindset - June 23, 2017
- Abbot Member Bruce’s Training Critique | Refining His Tai Chi - June 9, 2017