Hey family Sifu Larry here, I just got back from my vacation up to the mountains. I had a good time, it’s the first time that I actually spent and entire vacation doing outdoor activities.
I went mountain biking, canoeing/kayaking, hiking, tree climbing and zip lining. In all the activities I did, I focused on my coordination, balance and endurance.
While I was tree climbing I really felt my martial arts training kick in. I never did anything like that before.
Getting fit isn’t just about looking better, it really is about being able to do the simpler things in life like bending down to pick something up or walking up a flight of steps.
I wanted to get these updates done for you this week. I am going to go ahead and get unpacked talk to you all soon.
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Seminar | Baltimore MD Seminar 2018 - April 20, 2018
- Abbot Request | How To Create Drive And Torque Together - April 11, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Taking Baby Steps - April 6, 2018
- Abbot Member Gil’s Training Critique | First Tai Chi Critique - April 6, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Getting Back Up On The Horse - March 30, 2018