Hey family Sifu Larry here, I just got back from my vacation up to the mountains. I had a good time, it’s the first time that I actually spent and entire vacation doing outdoor activities.
I went mountain biking, canoeing/kayaking, hiking, tree climbing and zip lining. In all the activities I did, I focused on my coordination, balance and endurance.
While I was tree climbing I really felt my martial arts training kick in. I never did anything like that before.
Getting fit isn’t just about looking better, it really is about being able to do the simpler things in life like bending down to pick something up or walking up a flight of steps.
I wanted to get these updates done for you this week. I am going to go ahead and get unpacked talk to you all soon.
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Webinar Rescheduled & The Mystical World of Chi - March 24, 2017
- Abbot Member Bruce’s Follow Up Video Critique - March 10, 2017
- Protected: Members Critique | Abbot Member Nicholas | Private - March 10, 2017
- Hurfeish Israel Seminar 2016 - March 3, 2017
- Abbot Member Melani’s Critique | Pittsburgh Seminar Technique - February 10, 2017