Hey family! As you know we are still on vacation in Assateague, MD. We will be back in action this Monday in full force though! We have been checking our emails daily to keep up with you all.
Because we are not actually in our office and our internet isn’t that greatest out here I am going to keep this short and sweet.
One thing I have been thinking about while we’ve been camping out here on the beach is how far we have come with Enter Shaolin and how much more we have in store for you. I get excited just thinking about it! Thank you very much for being part of our Kung Fu family.
I know Jamie has also had a lot of time to reflect too and we will share some more photos with you next week from our adventures plus some insights.
But for now…
Here’s us being silly and smiling for you! 😉
We are looking forward to catching up with you more in next week’s update! Let us know how you are doing in the comments below.
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Seminar | Baltimore MD Seminar 2018 - April 20, 2018
- Abbot Request | How To Create Drive And Torque Together - April 11, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Taking Baby Steps - April 6, 2018
- Abbot Member Gil’s Training Critique | First Tai Chi Critique - April 6, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Getting Back Up On The Horse - March 30, 2018