Hey family! As you know we are still on vacation in Assateague, MD. We will be back in action this Monday in full force though! We have been checking our emails daily to keep up with you all.
Because we are not actually in our office and our internet isn’t that greatest out here I am going to keep this short and sweet.
One thing I have been thinking about while we’ve been camping out here on the beach is how far we have come with Enter Shaolin and how much more we have in store for you. I get excited just thinking about it! Thank you very much for being part of our Kung Fu family.
I know Jamie has also had a lot of time to reflect too and we will share some more photos with you next week from our adventures plus some insights.
But for now…
Here’s us being silly and smiling for you! 😉
We are looking forward to catching up with you more in next week’s update! Let us know how you are doing in the comments below.
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Exclusive Abbot Training | How To Get Out Of A Muay Thai Clinch - May 19, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | You Are Never Too Old To Learn New Things - May 12, 2017
- Exclusive Abbot Training | Follow Through After A Bear Hug - May 12, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | My Kung Fu Journey, Member Q&A and The Hammer Fist - April 28, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Member Q&A Replay, Overcoming Depression Plus Armbar Takedown - April 21, 2017