You want to get these emails, because they let you know what’s going on and you can be notified of any specials and events that are happening. So if you’re not getting our member emails:
- Check your spam folder just to make sure they aren’t going there first. If you still don’t see them, then email us at: [email protected] and we will get that straightened out for you.
Next up on our list, for all of you Junior members and Senior members we are going to be holding a special Abbot sale. Basically if you like what we are doing here and want to save more over time, you will not only get a discount you will also get all the Abbot bonuses.
At some point in the future a couple of things are going to happen…
- We might do away with the Abbot membership all together
- Or we are going to raise the price to $5000 to $10,000 and keep it
We believe the Abbot membership is a worth every penny of that and then some – save time, save money and have access to all the lessons we are currently have and all future lessons we add. Some of the bonuses include once a month video critique from Sifu Phu, special Abbot training requests and more.
I have said this before, I personally have trained with Sifu for the past 20 years. I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars over my time of training with him.
We are still filming the basic fundamental stuff, Sifu Phu is super detailed and is leaving nothing out. We have so much more to give to you and I am so excited to have this opportunity to share this knowledge with you for many years to come.
We also plan on breaking down the courses into sub courses as well as create beginner, intermediate, advance courses. We also plan on holding yearly seminars too. The point is, we are building a legacy of knowledge for you and generations to come. This is our love and passion.
The good news is our Abbot membership currently isn’t that expensive (only $1297) and when we run the sale it will even be less expensive than it is right now. This sale is only going to be for current Enter Shaolin members as a way of saying thank you. So if you’re interested in that, stay on the lookout for the email notification for it.
Finally before we get to this weeks training, here is the registration to this month’s webinar – The Breakdown Of Sil Lum Tao Part 3
Now on to your training…
Here is what’s new at Enter Shaolin this week:
Women’s Self Defense
As always, have a great weekend and talk to you soon!
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. In case you didn’t get to read Jamie’s recent post she did for self defense for women check it our here.
- Enter Shaolin Seminar | Baltimore MD Seminar 2018 - April 20, 2018
- Abbot Request | How To Create Drive And Torque Together - April 11, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Taking Baby Steps - April 6, 2018
- Abbot Member Gil’s Training Critique | First Tai Chi Critique - April 6, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Getting Back Up On The Horse - March 30, 2018