First we just opened up the Women’s Self Defense section. Of course with doing so, we ran into a slight snag.
Basically in order for us to create a new course means that we have to manually add each and everyone of you to the course.
Even as I type this update out for you, Jamie is banging her head against the table making sure you are all updated.
If for some crazy reason you don’t have access to the new course, let us know at [email protected] and we will activate you immediately.
We just added last months webinar replay. You can watch that here: Webinar Replay – Sil Lum Tao Full Break Down Part 2
We understand and we had one our family members share with us how he built one for under $60 you can check it out here: How To Build Your Own Wing Chun Rice Trainer For $60 or Less
Now on to your training…
Here is what’s new at Enter Shaolin this week:
Ngo Dac Na
Women’s Self Defense
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015