What are you working on in your training and exercise?
What successes have you had?
What things do you need help with?
As always, help is just a comment away! Share with us in the comments below and let us know how you are doing.
I will be posting biweekly for my training journal, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox next week.
Speaking of biweekly… If you missed our latest biweekly update, make sure to check it out by clicking here.
We talk about our communications issues that are now fixed (YAY!), our plans to expand to Instagram, plus Sifu Larry does a critique of one of our Abbot member’s form.
Which happens to be on Tai Chi and if you already peeked below, you will notice that this week is all Tai Chi. So make sure to check out the critique as chances are it will help you in your Tai Chi too!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
- Deflect Parry Punch
- Repulse Monkey – Direction Of Movement
- Repulse Monkey – Hand positions
- Repulse Monkey – Footwork
Be Blessed & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Don’t forget to let us know how you are doing in the comment section below. 😉
- Enter Shaolin Update | Camping, Seminar Registration + Review - July 14, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Pursuit of Happiness and Healing Through Kung Fu - July 7, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Creating Your Own Independence, Webinar Replay and Chum Kiu - June 30, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Intermittent Fasting and Weight Loss Tips from Dr. Marlon Twyman, Webinar Replay Plus Developing Your Punch - June 16, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | The Importance of Attending Seminars, Webinar Replay and Chi Sao Tips - June 9, 2017