What are you working on in your training and exercise?
What successes have you had?
What things do you need help with?
As always, help is just a comment away! Share with us in the comments below and let us know how you are doing.
I will be posting biweekly for my training journal, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox next week.
Speaking of biweekly… If you missed our latest biweekly update, make sure to check it out by clicking here.
We talk about our communications issues that are now fixed (YAY!), our plans to expand to Instagram, plus Sifu Larry does a critique of one of our Abbot member’s form.
Which happens to be on Tai Chi and if you already peeked below, you will notice that this week is all Tai Chi. So make sure to check out the critique as chances are it will help you in your Tai Chi too!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
- Deflect Parry Punch
- Repulse Monkey – Direction Of Movement
- Repulse Monkey – Hand positions
- Repulse Monkey – Footwork
Be Blessed & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Don’t forget to let us know how you are doing in the comment section below. 😉
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar Poll + Replays and More - April 20, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week and Letter from Sije Jamie Pelaez - March 23, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Video Update, Webinar Replays + New Training - March 16, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Reflexology for Wellness, Webinar Replay + More - March 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | How Attending Seminars Help You Grow + More - March 2, 2018