Hey Enter Shaolin family!
First we want to apologize about not being able to update you on Enter Shaolin clothing until now. We were waiting to hear back from our clothing supplier and due to the holidays we did not hear back on several things to move forward until now.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the clothing that will be available…
Now that Jamie has all the information she needs, she can finish getting the sales page complete. We will start taking orders on Jan. 1st through the 9th. We will then send the order totals to our clothing supplier and they will start putting together the whole order. This usually takes about a week total. Which means we will start shipping out your order on or by Jan. 20th.
Until we can find a supplier that can a. give us the same quality of clothing b. fit our design and c. drop ship around the world, we will be taking orders once a month in this same fashion until we can just let everyone order on demand. So, if you miss out on this first order, no worries we will be doing the same again in Feb., etc.
If you have any questions, please email Jamie at support [at] entershaolin.com.
Now on to your training…
Here is what’s new at Enter Shaolin this week:
Until next week, happy training!
The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015