Hey family, how are you?
I hope you and yours are blessed and highly favored.
My daughter and I are visiting some of our friends and family in Ohio whom we haven’t seen since we moved to NJ in July 2013.
It’s been nice getting to catch up with those we have missed seeing in person.
What is also nice is this next week I have plenty of time to reflect on what I will accomplish in 2016. While I have a lot of it etched in my mind. I want to really get crystal clear on my intentions.
I highly recommend setting goals for the year and smaller ones like monthly and/or quarterly that will help you achieve your overall goals for the year.
Just from setting intentions for various things for 2016, I have already had several things come into my life to assist in some of those goals these past few weeks.
What are you going to accomplish in 2016?
Let me know in the comments below as I would love to hear from you. 🙂
Before signing off, I want to share with you a formula that sums up last week’s post from our Abbot Dr. Marlon Twyman:
SIMPLE, a weekly set of goals.
S: Spiritual Health, do something that helps you grow spiritually daily, read the Bible, Koran, Torah or whatever your choice for spiritual growth is.
I: Intellectual Health, make it appoint to learn something by reading daily.
M: Mental Health, concentrate on having a positive mindset, and increase your ability to concentrate and focus.
P: Physical Health, through exercises that push you past your current comfort zone. An unchallenged body will not see optimal health benefits.
L: Love, you have to learn to love who you are before you can spread it to others.
E: Emotional Health, learn to control your emotions and not have them control you. Emotions should be the engine that powers you, not the chauffeur that drives you.
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Women’s Self Defense
Ngo Dac Na
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Camping, Seminar Registration + Review - July 14, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Pursuit of Happiness and Healing Through Kung Fu - July 7, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Creating Your Own Independence, Webinar Replay and Chum Kiu - June 30, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Intermittent Fasting and Weight Loss Tips from Dr. Marlon Twyman, Webinar Replay Plus Developing Your Punch - June 16, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | The Importance of Attending Seminars, Webinar Replay and Chi Sao Tips - June 9, 2017