Hey family we hope you had a great week. We got some more of our to do list stuff done this week. Like Lesson 14 which is now up on our Ngo Dac Na 101 training course! 🙂 We look forward to seeing your video submissions for that lesson.
If you are looking for a more guidance in your training and haven’t signed up to that yet, you can do so when you first log into your members page and will get the first lesson right away.
Also, Jamie got coffee and tea mugs, backpacks, bags, cell phone cases and more ready for you in the clothing store. She will have all the kids clothes done on Sunday. To check out what’s new you can click here or on the image in your sidebar for your convenience. 🙂
Today through Dec. 1st you can get free shipping when you order two items or more. Just use discount code: 2GIFTS
We have been working hard on this month’s seminar footage. Currently we have 4 lessons up from it. We will get more of the seminar lessons up for you over the next 2 weeks. We decided to keep all of the seminar footage on one page instead of many, so you can get a feel more for the experience we had. We hope you enjoy watching it as much as we had fun making these moments for you.
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na Seminars
- Enter Shaolin Live In Pittsburg 2015 – This is broken down into 4 lessons. (More from this seminar coming soon!)
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Seminar | Baltimore MD Seminar 2018 - April 20, 2018
- Abbot Request | How To Create Drive And Torque Together - April 11, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Taking Baby Steps - April 6, 2018
- Abbot Member Gil’s Training Critique | First Tai Chi Critique - April 6, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Getting Back Up On The Horse - March 30, 2018