Hey family, how is your week going?
My daughter and I just got back late Sunday from our trip to visit some of our family and friends in Ohio. It was such a joy to be able to spend some quality time with them and my daughter Jaya.
Since we’ve been back it has been go, go, and gooooooooo! LOL
I am a wee bit exhausted, needless to say I am looking forward so much to my day of rest.
Next week I will share more about the trip, the awesome revelations and some great thing we started this week to work on our goals.
We are kicking it up a notch here at Enter Shaolin, how about you?
Let me know if you got started on your goals for 2016 and how it is going thus far!?
If you haven’t started no worries, break down those goals into bite size baby steps and just move forward. And when you fall down, get back up, brush yourself off and keep moving forward. Kinda like in our training, keep that energy forward! 😉
Until next week loves, enjoy your training!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Women’s Self Defense
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar Poll + Replays and More - April 20, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week and Letter from Sije Jamie Pelaez - March 23, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Video Update, Webinar Replays + New Training - March 16, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Reflexology for Wellness, Webinar Replay + More - March 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | How Attending Seminars Help You Grow + More - March 2, 2018