Hey family, how is your week going?
My daughter and I just got back late Sunday from our trip to visit some of our family and friends in Ohio. It was such a joy to be able to spend some quality time with them and my daughter Jaya.
Since we’ve been back it has been go, go, and gooooooooo! LOL
I am a wee bit exhausted, needless to say I am looking forward so much to my day of rest.
Next week I will share more about the trip, the awesome revelations and some great thing we started this week to work on our goals.
We are kicking it up a notch here at Enter Shaolin, how about you?
Let me know if you got started on your goals for 2016 and how it is going thus far!?
If you haven’t started no worries, break down those goals into bite size baby steps and just move forward. And when you fall down, get back up, brush yourself off and keep moving forward. Kinda like in our training, keep that energy forward! 😉
Until next week loves, enjoy your training!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Women’s Self Defense
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | 11 Ways to Find A Training Partner - October 13, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our Podcast Is Back Plus Limited Swag and Seminar Registration - September 29, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | On The Move, Webinar Replay and Pittsburgh Seminar Registration - September 23, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week Plus Washington D.C. Sneak Peek - September 17, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Behind The Scenes, Hurricanes and Prayer Requests - September 8, 2017