Hey Family! We just got Enter Shaolin fixed as of this morning. You should notice that the site is faster. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able get some new videos up for you this week. I am certainly glad that the site is back on track 🙂 .
For those of you who are waiting for Lesson 14 in the Ngo Dac Na 101 course I hope to get that wrapped up for you sometime mid week next week. Sorry for the delay we still have some new components to add that we weren’t able to install while the site was messed up.
We have a lot more awesome stuff in the works for you so stay tuned!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
- Bonus Training – Tai Chi – Having A Good P.O.E.M? (Projection Of Energy Movement)
- Learning The Right P.O.E.M
Talk To You Soon!
Larry Rivera & The Enter Shaolin Family
- Exclusive Abbot Training | How To Get Out Of A Muay Thai Clinch - May 19, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | You Are Never Too Old To Learn New Things - May 12, 2017
- Exclusive Abbot Training | Follow Through After A Bear Hug - May 12, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | My Kung Fu Journey, Member Q&A and The Hammer Fist - April 28, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Member Q&A Replay, Overcoming Depression Plus Armbar Takedown - April 21, 2017