Hey family I got this weeks updates ready for you. But first before we get into that, recently I was asked how do you know when you are feeling Chi (Qi) ?
That’s a good question, the truth is everyone has Chi even if they are unaware that they have it. Understand that in order to feel Qi you have to slow your mind down. You can do this through exercises like Qigong or meditating.
Some people feel their Qi right away others may start practicing qigong for 2 to 3 weeks before they start feeling theirs.
You May Notice These Sensations while practicing your Qigong:
- Tingling in your fingers
- Your palms may heat up
- Vibrating feeling
- A Magnetic Repulsion
These are all effects of Qi (Chi) moving through your body. When you first get started in your chi training you may get excited and start to feel the above mentioned feelings only to loose those feelings as soon as your mind fixes on them. This is normal. It is best to be aware of the sensations and just allow them to be.
From a mindful standpoint, the mind moves the qi. What this means is your imagination plays a big role in developing your Qi. Imagine your energy building up and feel the sensation that it produces as the energy travels from the center of your body out to your limbs. With practice you will begin to feel energy regularly.
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Exclusive Abbot Training | How To Get Out Of A Muay Thai Clinch - May 19, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | You Are Never Too Old To Learn New Things - May 12, 2017
- Exclusive Abbot Training | Follow Through After A Bear Hug - May 12, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | My Kung Fu Journey, Member Q&A and The Hammer Fist - April 28, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Member Q&A Replay, Overcoming Depression Plus Armbar Takedown - April 21, 2017