We just got in about an hour ago, unpacked the vehicles and started writing this update. We checked in daily with everyone, which wasn’t as easy as it had been for Larry and his family in the past.
The wifi spot no longer existed and our cell phones were going in and out of service. However, despite the crazy signal issues, we were able to check in daily to see if any one needed any help.
Assateague, Maryland was beautiful, so beautiful my daughter asked if we could move there. I cannot blame her, I had that thought a few times myself. It reminded me of some of my favorite parts of home back in Florida like Fort De Soto.
We loved it so much, I tried to convince Sifu Larry we should move Enter Shaolin there. 😉
I will share some fun stories and photos with you in next week’s updates.
We look forward to hearing how your training is going. If you need anything just email us or if it is about a specific lesson, comment in the comment section below the lesson.
Talk to you soon…
Now on with your training!
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | 11 Ways to Find A Training Partner - October 13, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our Podcast Is Back Plus Limited Swag and Seminar Registration - September 29, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | On The Move, Webinar Replay and Pittsburgh Seminar Registration - September 23, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week Plus Washington D.C. Sneak Peek - September 17, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Behind The Scenes, Hurricanes and Prayer Requests - September 8, 2017