Hey Enter Shaolin family, we are excited to have you around for our 1st year anniversary! It’s also my anniversary of starting my training!
Needless to say, we continue to count our blessings as we’ve had many successes and have learned a lot through the various challenges that have crossed our path. For those that have been with us since 5/1/2014, thank you for believing in our vision and helping us get to where we are today. We are so happy to have you and the others that have followed as a part of our family.
Just like how we started, we continue to stay focused on building the best martial arts’ site on the Internet. We are just literally getting started and you ain’t seen nothing yet. 😉
We have a lot of amazing things planned for you this year. And while I cannot share all them with you today, I want to share the goals we have set for ourselves this month. As each is implemented, you will be the first to know. 🙂
Enter Shaolin’s May 2015 goals are:
- Taking The Ngo Dac Na 101 training and creating an email series, so you can save them and refer back to them for later easier. This will also make it super simple for new members to get access to this training series week by week too. *For those that have been with us for 1-3 weeks, you will also get a copy of those weeks sent to you immediately.
- Start my weekly training journal, so you can get more of an inside look at what my training is like each week.
- Make contacting us for customer service and technical support even easier with a phone number and live chat that Sifu Larry and I will be available on during Support hours.
- Re-organizing the Member’s Home page and Training page for better flow and navigation.
- Be able to offer Enter Shaolin gear year round vs. only a few times a year.
Next month we will have new goals to share with you. I hope you are as excited as we are for this next year at Enter Shaolin!
We are also looking forward to the day we can hire some crew member’s to help Larry and I man the helms. Until then, we will keep chugging right along. 🙂
We have a lot of goodies for you this week, check them out below:
- Here is the replay of The Complete Sil Lum Tao Breakdown Part 4.
- For those of you who are following our new weekly lessons here is Lesson Three.
- The Abbot upgrade special returns as an Anniversary present to you, check your email for the details!
Here’s Your NEW Enter Shaolin Training:
This wraps up the basic breakdown of the Muk Jong set. We will do a more in depth breakdown of each section in the near future.
Ngo Dac Na
Thank you again for being a part of Enter Shaolin. Have a blessed weekend and do yourself a favor and get some training in! If you need anything, you know how to reach us. 🙂
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family