Hey family, I know you hear us say it often, but it’s true it’s been one busy week with the holiday and the kids having half days and continually upgrading the flow of Enter Shaolin, not just on the back end but also on the front end of those finding us for the first time.
Besides getting this week’s updates done for you we did manage to get some social media stuff out too and of course some filming too! 🙂
Check out this women’s self defense on how to deal with someone grabbing your wrist or arms:
This quick technique is effective and simple to learn.
This next video we got is due thanks to our girl’s Wushu school being invited to a competition to perform. It’s actually an International competition and Jamie got some sweet footage I haven’t had time to edit yet for you. The event was held in Middletown, NY
I plan on getting that extra footage up for you guys sometime in the near future. For now here is the Wushu demo from the team. My daughter is the little girl on left in the beginning of the performance.
Last but not least we have another simple effective self-defense technique for you.
Checkout this simple pressure point technique:
What I love about these types of techniques are they are real easy to learn and can be done pretty quickly, with a little practice anyone can use these techniques when needed.
We hope you enjoyed your week and look forward to talking to you again next week.
Now on to your training…
Here’s What’s New In The Training Hall:
ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot
- A Deeper Look At The Bow Lock
Ngo Dac Na
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Keep Challenging Yourself To Be More and Do More - January 19, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Battling The Cold Weather | Kung Fu Training | Just Do It! - January 5, 2018
- How To Take Your Kung Fu Training To The Next Level - December 28, 2017
- Exclusive Abbot Training | How To Deal With Someone With Fast Legs - December 15, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Weekly Webinar Replay | Taking Time Out For Yourself - December 1, 2017