Hey family, hope everyone had a good week. We where hoping to have the Ngo Dac Na 101 course ready for you.
Jamie worked really hard this week. I am actually pretty excited to get all of this out to you because it really looks awesome. However she left today to visit her family and well she ran out of time.
The reason for the delay is, releasing the course isn’t as easy as just putting up the pages. Not only will you be getting a new course you are also going to get a new members area layout.
Jamie will be back Tuesday next week and we will be back to our regular schedule Wednesday.
We put a new video on YouTube this week.
Next week you will be getting a more detailed breakdown of this Muk Jong technique in your membership.
In the meantime I have this weeks lessons ready for you. 🙂
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Women’s Self Defense
Exclusive Abbot Training
Talk to you soon,
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Webinar Rescheduled & The Mystical World of Chi - March 24, 2017
- Abbot Member Bruce’s Follow Up Video Critique - March 10, 2017
- Protected: Members Critique | Abbot Member Nicholas | Private - March 10, 2017
- Hurfeish Israel Seminar 2016 - March 3, 2017
- Abbot Member Melani’s Critique | Pittsburgh Seminar Technique - February 10, 2017