Hey Family! It’s been a go-go-go kind of week here at Enter Shaolin gearing up for our Pittsburgh Seminar and the re-launch of the NDN 101 course.
We haven’t disabled the previous one yet, so if you want to review them still you will be able to at least for the next several weeks.
Also it’s Veteran’s Day, so we would like to salute all the men and women of current and past that have protected not just our country but theirs as well. We thank you for your due diligence and bravery!
Both Larry and I have family members that have served war time throughout the generations, Larry is a self-proclaimed Army brat and I my daughter’s father is a Veteran too. We have both seen the good, bad and then some. For those that go the extra mile for our Veterans, we salute you too! 🙂
You will also notice when you login that the new member’s home page is now different and the member’s menu in general.
Since we are launching the Enter Shaolin Lite 101 to be able to help others that can’t afford the full training hall that Juniors, Seniors and Abbots have access to, we had to make the home page and member’s home page easier for everyone to navigate.
Truth be told I have not been happy with the home page for awhile, so it was great to have to find the time to renovate it. I’ve been working many extra hours the past several months as well as Sifu Larry to get this all together and ready to go.
This is just the first of many changes we will be making throughout the next several months to make Enter Shaolin easier to navigate.
You should get an email giving you access to the first week, if not you will be able to access it from the member’s home page/my training page under the Ngo Dac Na 101 section.
We hope you enjoy the changes we have made now and in the future to make Enter Shaolin even better.
We love you all and it is our honor to be able to work & grow with you.
Now on to your training…
Here’s What’s New In The Training Hall:
ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot
Ngo Dac Na
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Camping, Seminar Registration + Review - July 14, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Pursuit of Happiness and Healing Through Kung Fu - July 7, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Creating Your Own Independence, Webinar Replay and Chum Kiu - June 30, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | Intermittent Fasting and Weight Loss Tips from Dr. Marlon Twyman, Webinar Replay Plus Developing Your Punch - June 16, 2017
- Enter Shaolin Update | The Importance of Attending Seminars, Webinar Replay and Chi Sao Tips - June 9, 2017